Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hazy Days

It is June 4 and pourrrrring down cold rain. For California's central valley, this weather is ridiculous. For the past week, the weather has been cloudy, hazy, humid, and quite gloomy. This past week has similarly passed in sort of a daze. I've been in somewhat of a  sleep deprived stupor due to baccaleurate, graduation, graduation parties, a tahoe trip, and several late night adventures (often involving parks and tricycles, for some reason). I'm so glad to be done, although as a highschool grad I don't feel much different. Sometimes I wonder how big of a change it really is. Anyway, here's some snapshots:
Dillon an I before graduation

Red velvet cupcakes made for my grad party by my lovely sister in law

I found a spiderman tricycle at Walmart, I wanted it so ridiculously bad.

I actually wheeled around walmart for like twenty minutes. It was awesome.

Looking indecisive in Barnes and Noble

This is the huge pile of books in my room that I have bought, but not yet had time to read. I have so many books. I never need anymore books, ever again. So what is the first thing I do with my graduation money?

I promptly spend 50 dollars of it on pretty, shiny new books. I went in the store for one (the virgin suicides) and came out with four. Hopefully I will get these read on the plane.

I found this super awesome poster at dimple this morning. I love the artwork style. It's beautiful.

Finally, it is so cold outside that we had to put Frida's fleecy sweater on. It has a little hood for when we go on walks in the rain. She's curled up on my lap with it on, currently.
I leave Thurday for Italy! I've already started packing, I am so freaking excited. I absoluetly can't wait.

"Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain."
-Billie Holiday